We gather together in spiritual community because we need constant reminders of what matters most in life. In a world of heartbreak and dehumanization, our congregations and communities call us to our better selves. We learn to live with more wisdom, more connection, and more compassion.
We are inspired not just by religious sources but by the people with whom we journey: the diverse and spirited Unitarian Universalists.
Our services follow a general format. Each Sunday, we gather with an opening song, then
– share events and announcements
– light a candle in our chalice to remind us of our shared spirit
– share joys and concerns
– enjoy more music
– share a piece of wisdom from a poet, philosopher, minister, or the sacred scripture of a religious tradition
– hear the words of a guest speaker, one of our members, or our minister
– talk a bit about what we’ve heard
– sing a closing song of peace and praise
– extinguish the light in our chalice with a reminder that what we’ve shared remains in our hearts and lives
– gather in fellowship for unstructured conversations and exchanges
Use the form on the Contact Page to connect with us and join in.