Covenant of the South Coast Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
(adopted at our Annual Meeting on May 20, 2018)
Acknowledging that how we agree to interact is part of our identity as a Fellowship, and building on a foundation of love, we, the members of the South Coast Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (SCUUF) expect of ourselves and each other that we…
- Embrace the fullness of our humanity in joy and sorrow.
- Honor our diversity as a source of our strength and growth.
- Communicate our agreements and disagreements with each other with kindness and support, accepting responsibility for our individual actions.
- Promote justice and peace as opportunities arise.
- Participate actively in the life of this Fellowship by giving generously of our time, talent, and treasure.
- Hold reverence for the transcendent mystery of All That Is, freely explore our spirituality, and celebrate the joys of discovery.